AGI hacks are modifications made to the AGI interpreter to extend AGI's abilities.
- AGI Auto Mouse 1 - Add control of ego by a mouse. AGI Auto-Mouse 1.0 by Brian Provinciano gives you the ability to play any
AGI game with SCI0-like mouse support.
- AGI Mouse 1.1 - AGI Mouse 1.1 gives you the ability to program AGI with a powerful mouse API and greatly improve the quality of
games and programs you make with the Adventure Game Interpreter.
- AGI MIDI Out Patch 0.5 by Anders M Olsson - Allows paling of AGI's sound output to a MIDI synthesiszer
card. AGI MIDI Out Patch (AGIMIDI0.5) by Anders M Olsson. An experimental hack for Sierra's old AGI games, to make them play three voice music and sound effects
via a MIDI synth. Note: requires the AGI Version Detection Utility
- AGISB 0.3 by Anders M Olsson. Allows playing of AGI's sound output to a SoudBlaster/AdLib card. An experimental hack by Anders M Olsson
to add Soundblaster or AdLib support to AGI games.
- AGI 256 Color Tools (AGI256Tools) (ZIP file) [9.26 KB]
- AGI 256 Color Tools by Brian Provinciano. Three programs to allow you to create 256 color VIEW and Picture resources.
You can help keep The Sierra Help Pages and its affiliates alive by helping to defray some of the costs of hosting this site. If it has been of help
to you, please consider contributing to help keep it online.
The Sierra Help Pages | Sierra Game Help | Walkthroughs
| Hints, Tips & Spoilers | Utilities | Links
| SHP Forums | Search
© 2013 to present The Sierra Help Pages. All rights reserved. All Sierra games, artwork and music © Sierra.